Sunday, September 12, 2010

Final Panther G 11th Panzer Division-Bavaria

Hi All,

I have been putting some work into getting the 11th Panzer Division Panther completed. Here's a few pictures of my work to date. I still have to complete the Commander figure and do a few more touch ups but I am almost there.
I have seen a number of Final Panther G's done as 421 from the same Division but I wanted to do something a little different and model 421's sister Panther 411. There is a well known picture of both 421 and 411 side by side in a depot after war and I thought it would be cool to do Panther 411 instead. Hope you like it.

Cheers!
David.

2 comments:

  1. Hello David! Just managed to grab a bit of modelling time... And found your link on ML!
    Big fan of your work, the Tiger still astounds me, and this Panther looks awesome... Keep the Panzer 'Manna' flowing David.

    Cheers Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Phil, very nice to hear from you. Glad you like the new blog site and thanks for the kind comments on my work. Indeed I am a big fan of your work as well and can't say enough about your contribution to the hobby with things like the detailed Tiger builds you did on Armorama. You have definitely set the gold standard here for sure.

    Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    Cheers,
    David.

    ReplyDelete