Sunday, November 29, 2015

Trumpeter's 1/35 Sd.Kfz. 7/1 Flakvierling (Early)

If you have been visiting my blog you will see that for the last couple of years I have been focusing on building aircraft. I been wanting to expand my skills in that area and continue to do so but I now I want to begin a return to building armour subjects and for my first foray back into this side of modelling I decided on Trumpeters 7/1 flakwagon. I had most of what I need to build it but when I moved to aircraft modelling it was put on the back burner. The only part I added recently was the Griffon PE set for the engine which was acquired after I took the below picture. The kit has a ton of photoetch so I didn't need to add a lot in this area.Take a look at the stuff I am going to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment